Monday 2 May 2011

About Mobile Phones


I think, that mobile phones are necessary as well everyday like on some kinds of foreign or national travels. I will try to prove these following arguments.

To start with I’ll quote the most important according to me argument. In travels like in everyday life we can need help in a case of incident. In chance of any kind of car accidents we can inform with mobile phone suitable services, such as: police, fire guard or ambulance service.

Without mobile phone, our life will be inconvenient. We can"t contact others even  though they stand nearby; we can"t ask for help if we are in danger; our friends can"t find us or tell us their funny stories; we will feel that we have been forgiven by the world...it is unthinkable.

So even though sometimes mobile phone is boring, and it is harmful to our body, but we hardly live without it, it is necessory for us.

While in Japan, it wasn’t really an option for anyone to contact me by phone so anything that needed to be discussed was done so by email. While I can certainly continue to do business this way, would I be missing out on opportunities that would be available if I had a cell phone where people could contact me? That is the question I’ve been struggling with lately.

Mobile phones aren’t also sensible for our health, because they emit harmful rays. But I think that everything has some negative signs, but we don’t have to worry of them. The most important trump of mobile phones is comfort and if we will use this kind of phones with reflection, it can really help us and be very useful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger